Hall 6 / Booth Number 6-319
- Semi-finished materials for windows and french doors made of plastic
- Semi-finished materials for windows and french doors made of other materials
- Cleaning agents for aluminium
- Setting blocks
- Glazing tapes
- Semi-finished materials for windows and french doors made of aluminium
- Cleaning agents for sealing products
- Other types of cleaning agents
- Adhesive tapes
- Sealing compounds
- Semi-finished materials for windows and french doors made of wood
- Other types of blocking systems
- Other types of sealing products
- Semi-finished materials
- Other types of glueing and adhesive products
- Semi-finished materials for facades made of other materials
- Semi-finished materials for facades made of aluminium
- Semi-finished materials for facades made of metal
- Semi-finished materials for windows and french doors made of metal
- Other materials and production aids
- Semi-finished materials for windows and french doors made of composite materials
- Sealing strips
DEFLEX® - your independent system partner and leading supplier of accessories for windows, doors and façades - has developed into a brand name for sealing systems and special constructions in window and façade construction in over 35 years.
The DEFLEX® range is characterised by quality products in original equipment manufacturer quality as well as the variety of cross-system and craftsman-friendly solutions.
With DEFLEX® insect, sun, privacy and pollen protection, you not only protect interiors, but also the survival of insects in their natural habitat. DEFLEX® offers custom-made insect protection for doors, windows, light well covers and conservatories. In addition to prefabricated elements such as tensioning frames, hinged, swing and sliding doors, pleated and roller blind systems, DEFLEX® also offers individual components for insect screens.
Our customers appreciate our unique range of products as well as our competent advice. The central statement of the DEFLEX® philosophy is proximity to the customer and partnership.
Sustainability is an essential part of the DEFLEX® corporate strategy. Management and employees are constantly striving to create added value for customers and business partners through innovative and economical products and services.
"Windows and façades are highly engineered to save energy, provide durability and enhance home comfort," says DEFLEX® management. "We help our customers to successfully develop and sustainably realise concepts on their part."
From the separation of recyclable waste and sorted waste to biodegradable packaging materials and support for insect protection competitions, the theme of sustainability and environmental protection runs through all of DEFLEX®'s business areas.