Travel to FENSTERBAU FRONTALE
We have compiled useful information for your trip to the exhibition centre. Attractive special rates for hotels ara available with the NürnbergMesse online booking service.
Travel by car
- Fast connection to the A3, A6, A9, and A73 motorways
- Signage from all directions and well-designed access routes to the Nuremberg Exhibition Centre
- You always get the most efficient route thanks to Europe's leading traffic and parking guidance system
- Address for your navigation system: Karl-Schönleben-Strasse or "Sonderziel Messe"
Low-cost car rental
NürnbergMesse in cooperation with Sixt offers you low-cost hire cars.
E-mobility at the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg
Travel by train
Take the train to Nuremberg main station. From there you can reach the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg in just eight minutes by underground (line U1, direction Langwasser Süd).
- To the timetable information for regional and long-distance traffic (Deutsche Bahn): Check online at Deutsche Bahn
- To the timetable information for the metropolitan region of Nuremberg (VGN): Check online at VGN
The added bonus for you as a visitor: travel at a reduced price with the Deutsche Bahn Event Ticket
- single nationwide price for your journey from any DB station to Nuremberg
- City ticket for the connection on public transport included (from 100 km distance)
- Sustainable travel with 100% renewable energy on DB long and short-distance trains
- Tickets can be cancelled up to and including the 1st day of validity.
- seat reservation included
Click here for the full range of information about DB's Event Ticket and CityTicket.
Ticket prices of the DB Event Ticket:
- for a single journey, for use only on one specific connection (subject to availability)
2nd class: EUR 51,90
1st class: EUR 84,90
- for single journey, for use on all connections (always available)
2nd class: EUR 72,90
1st class: EUR 106,90
This offer is valid until 09.12.2023.
Travel by plane
You can easily travel to and from Nuremberg by plane via the national and international flight connections at Albrecht Dürer Airport Nuremberg. The airport is well connected to the city centre and the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg by public transport, taxi and (rental) car. Current flight connections to or from Nuremberg can be found here.
Barrier-free travel at Albrecht Dürer Airport Nuremberg
For information on services at the airport for people with disabilities, visit the website of Albrecht Dürer Airport Nuremberg: Barrier-free travel.
T +49 9 11 9 37 00
Travel from the airport to the Exhibition Center by underground
Direct transfer to Underground trains: Take Underground Line U2 from the "Airport" station towards "Nürnberg Röthenbach"; Zone A single ticket or Day Ticket (recommended if you expect multiple trips).
All you need is one change at the Central Train Station to Underground Line U1 towards "Langwasser Süd"; total travel time around 25 minutes from the "Airport" station to "Messe"
Our tip: Buy your ticket in advance online in the VGN Online Shop or the VGN App and avoid waiting times at ticket machines.
Travel from the airport to the Exhibition Center by taxi
You can take a taxi from the airport to the Exhibition Centre any time; the trip takes about 25 minutes.
Nuremberg has some transport services with specially equipped vehicles. For enquiries, please call Nuremberg's central taxi station directly: T +49 9 11 1 94 10
Travel from the airport to the Exhibition Center with a rented car
Car rentals at the airport: All the major rental agencies are represented, including Avis, Hertz, Europcar, and Sixt.
Save the time-consuming search for the perfect accommodation
We work together with a selection of partner hotels in Nuremberg and the metropolitan region in the two to five-star segment. Using the online booking service from NürnbergMesse you can conveniently find hotels in all categories in Nuremberg on special terms.