Hall 6 / Booth Number 6-103
Deceuninck Germany GmbH
Building a sustainable home
- Structural and profile systems
- Systems for facades made of plastic
- Systems for windows and french doors made of composite materials
- Systems for doors made of plastic
- Systems for windows and french doors made of plastic
- Semi-finished materials for windows and french doors made of plastic
- Semi-finished materials for doors made of plastic
- Semi-finished materials for other types of structures made of composite materials
- Other wood products
- Systems for other types of structures made of composite materials
Deceuninck - for a beautiful, sustainable home
The Deceuninck Group is one of the top 3 manufacturers of PVC-U window profiles and building products and is active in over 90 countries.
Deceuninck develops sustainable solutions for windows and doors, roller shutters, terraces, façades and roof cladding. The company uses pioneering PVC profile systems and a high-quality WPC material.
Deceuninck endeavours to keep its ecological footprint as low as possible. All products are recyclable and are also largely made from recycled PVC. In the company's own recycling plant, up to 45,000 tonnes of old PVC can be processed using state-of-the-art techniques. The recovered material is returned to the production cycle as a valuable and resource-saving raw material.
Deceuninck | Doors | Windows | Sliding systems | Window profiles | PVC Windows