Hall 4A / Booth Number 4A-106
The original since 1963.
Highest quality at the best price-performance ratio.
Kompribands are special sealants that are often used in the constructionindustry. They have some special properties and advantages that distinguish them from other types of sealing:
1. flexibility: kompribands are very flexible and can adapt to uneven surfaces.They can also be manufactured in different widths and thicknesses to meet different requirements.
2. driving rain and air tightness: kompribands are very effective at sealingjoints against driving rain and air. They are particularly suitable for use inwindow and door connections, in facade and roof areas and in renovation work.
3. easy application: kompribands can be applied easily and quickly without requiring special tools or knowledge. They are usually simply inserted intothe joints and pressed together in order to expand and close the joint.
4. durability: kompribands are very durable will last for years without needing to be replaced. They are resistant to UV radiation and weathering.
5. Environmental friendliness: Compressible tapes are usually made of polyurethane, a recyclable material. They are also free from solvents and harmful chemicals.
In summary, compriband-Dichtungen GmbH offers flexible, effective and durable solutions for sealing joints against driving rain and air that are easy to apply, extremely durable and environmentally friendly.