FENSTERBAU FRONTALE Newsroom
Finally, we will once again get to enjoy personal encounters and networking, find solutions, try out products, and experience a live trade fair: After a four-year, pandemic-induced hiatus, the combined FENSTERBAU FRONTALE and HOLZ-HANDWERK exhibition is back at Exhibition Centre Nuremberg as a one-off “summer edition” from 12-15 July 2022. More than 700 international exhibitors will yet again present the latest trends in the woodworking and wood processing trade and the window, door and facade segment. As always, the exhibits will be complemented by an extensive supporting programme with specially themed display areas, forums, and other programme highlights for professional development and knowledge transfer.
FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2022 with extensive supporting programme
FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2022 will showcase innovations in windows, doors and facades, the associated technologies, components and structural elements, as well as related machinery and services. With more than 80 presentations, it also offers plenty of opportunities for continuing education and professional exchanges with industry experts and colleagues. “At the stands of the more than 360 exhibitors, but also in the supporting programme, visitors will be exposed to topics like smart home, automation, safety and security, energy efficiency and sustainability, comfortable living spaces, and design and aesthetics,” says Elke Harreiß, Director FENSTERBAU FRONTALE at NürnbergMesse. The programme includes:
- The FENSTERBAU FRONTALE FORUM in Hall 4A with Job Board – to connect skilled personnel with prospective employers – and presentation clusters on topics like CO2 efficiency, glass applications, PVC windows, ventilation, security, or comfortable living spaces. This is also where the awards ceremonies for the MeisterAward (Master Craftsman Award) and Window Manufacturer of the Year will be held. The half-hour long presentations will be live streamed, and recordings will subsequently be available from live.frontale.de
- The Special Show “Green Deal”, co-organised by ift Rosenheim and NürnbergMesse, focuses on CO2 efficiency and the use of sustainable windows and structural components to protect against climate extremes.
- The forum “A practical guide to digitisation for craftspeople” in conjunction with HOLZ-HANDWERK, which will also be recorded.
- The 10th Architecture Window Facade Forum under the banner “ROBUST – Responsible use of resources – resilience – adaptability”, which focuses on robust structures, alternative approaches to sustainability, durability, and the flexibility and adaptability of buildings.
- The GLASWELT Guided Tours on the innovations and product premieres at the summer edition of FENSTERBAU FRONTALE, which will subsequently also be made available on demand as a recording.
- The new daily format Expert Talks, featuring discussion and Q&A panels on topics such as mounting frames, the PVC windows of the future, reducing CO2 with reflection, and digitalisation in window construction.
- The new MetallbauTREFF, presented by trade journal metall-markt.net in partnership with seven innovative exhibitors, offers a platform for products, innovations and information, and an opportunity for networking.
For all the information you need about the FENSTERBAU FRONTALE supporting programme, go to: www.frontale.de/programme
HOLZ-HANDWERK celebrates its 20th anniversary
Discover, experience, do: Never before has this description of HOLZ-HANDWERK been as apt as it is in this special trade fair year, when after a pandemic-induced break of 1,571 days, this unique, hands-on event finally offers us what has not been possible for such a long time: personal interaction with industry colleagues, chance encounters at the stands of newcomers to the sector, and the opportunity to test innovative products and share knowledge at first hand. The highlights of the supporting programme include:
- The new combined forum with FENSTERBAU FRONTALE “A practical guide to digitisation for craftspeople”, which facilitates those first steps into the digitization of business processes through a combination of short TED-style talks, practical seminars, compact workshops and product presentations.
- The Special Show “DesignObjekt – ObjektDesign” organised by the Bavarian Carpentry Association (FSH). This year’s focus is “The POWER of IDEAS – BRINGING IDEAS to LIFE” and puts the spotlight on the generation of ideas in the creative process.
- The HOLZ-HANDWERK Campus, a presentation area for vocational training colleges and other advanced training establishments, is once again dedicated to the important topics of support for the next generation of tradespeople and the shortage of skilled personnel.
- The government-subsidised “Innovation made in Germany” pavilion, where innovative young companies present themselves and their solutions to the professional community while underlining the innovative strength of the sector.
- The new Job Board in Hall 12.0, a key hub that brings together skilled personnel and companies seeking new recruits.
For information about the HOLZ-HANDWERK programme, please go to: www.holz-handwerk.de/programme
HOLZ-HANDWERK 2022 is a special edition in two respects: Not only is it taking place in the summer, but co-organisers NürnbergMesse and the VDMA Woodworking Machinery Association are celebrating the 20th round of Europe’s leading fair for the woodworking and wood processing trade. “After many months of preparation, we are hugely excited about finally welcoming our customers back to Nuremberg again,” explains Stefan Dittrich, Director HOLZ-HANDWERK at NürnbergMesse. “We are thrilled by the huge response and the loyalty of participants to the trade fair format, which continues to be especially important, also or especially because of the exceptional circumstances. More than 350 exhibitors from 19 countries will present an extensive range of innovative products and provide information about the latest technological developments. Along with the participating companies, we cordially invite all visitors to be part of the unmissable 20th round of this industry gathering!”
Free apps make trade fair planning a breeze
Visitors can use the FENSTERBAU FRONTALE and HOLZ-HANDWERK apps for iOS and android to get information in advance about exhibitors and products and create their own wish list. The apps then make it easier to navigate the event on site thanks to a dynamic floor plan and push notifications if there are changes to anything in your personal wish list.
Products on display
…at FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2022:
for facades, windows/French doors, gates, doors and conservatories
- Semi-finished products
- Materials, production aids
Coatings, sealants, wood and engineered timber, adhesives, cleaners, abrasives, glazing block systems
- Components and prefabricated elements
- Shading and ventilation technology
- Glass and glass products
- Hardware, doors and fixings
- Security technology
- Office organisation
- Machines, installations and tools
for glass processing, woodworking, plastic processing, metal processing, surface and application technology, environmental technology
- Operating systems and equipment
- Services, associations, R&D
… at HOLZ-HANDWERK 2022:
- Woodworking machinery
- Electrical tools, pneumatic tools
- Tools, grinding and polishing aids
- Finishing equipment
- Software and organisation
- Disposal technology
- Fixing equipment and hardware
- Components, semi-finished materials, finished components for furniture making and interior finishing
- Wood, engineered timber and materials
- Environmental protection and industrial safety
- Technical colleges, associations and the trade press
Get your tickets now!
The ticket includes free use of the public transport network in the Nuremberg/Fürth/Stein area.