Facts and figures about FENSTERBAU FRONTALE
- "Profile" (Structural and profile systems, Semi-finished materials, Materials and production aids, Components and prefabricated elements, Shading and ventilating equipment)
- "Glass" (Glass, Glass Products)
- "Hardware" (Hardware, doors and fixing equipment, Safety equipment, Office organisation)
- "Machines" (Machines, installations and tools, Operating systems and operating equipment)
- "Technical information" (Services, Associations, Research and Development, Technical information)
Discover the whole range of options.
Travel by public transport
You can reach the exhibition centre Nuremberg quickly and easily by public transport. The "Messe" stop on the U1 underground line is directly opposite the Mitte entrance of the exhibition centre.
From the Central Station, please take the U1 towards Langwasser-Süd. From the airport, take the U2 towards Röthenbach and change to the U1 towards Langwasser-Süd at the Central Station.
Journey times and fares
NEW: Visitor tickets purchased in advance automatically include a free VGN combi-ticket for the FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2024, with which you can use all public transport in the Nuremberg/Fürth/Stein area free of charge. Simply print out your e-ticket before you start your journey and carry it with you together with a photo ID.
- Journey time from the airport: 25 minutes
- Journey time from the Central Station: 8 minutes
- Fare zone A (EUR 3,20 per journey)
Travel by car
During the event period of the FENSTERBAU FRONTALE, travel delays may occur due to the expected high number of exhibitors and visitors. If you are arriving by car, you will have to expect longer arrival and departure times and limited parking space. For a comfortable and carefree journey to the FENSTERBAU FRONTALE, we recommend that you use public transport.
Our dynamic traffic guidance system will support you in Nuremberg. It will show you the best way to get to the exhibition centre Nuremberg – according to the current traffic situation. Simply follow the signs and be guided to a vacant parking space at the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg.
Find more details in the route map .
Destination address for your navigation system
If you would prefer to be guided by your navigation system, enter "Messe" as the special destination or enter the address "Karl-Schönleben-Strasse, 90471 Nürnberg".
Parking at the exhibition site
NürnbergMesse offers more than 14,000 parking spaces near the Mitte and Ost entrances – as well as additional spaces in the multi-storey car park and nearby.
There are parking spaces for disabled people near each entrance.
What visitors should know now:Programme highlights 2022 available online Reminder TicketShop Reasons for visiting
Contact for visitors
You decided to attend the FENSTERBAU FRONTALE? Get your tickets at the TicketShop