Facts and figures FENSTERBAU FRONTALE
Exhibitors & products
All exhibitors and their current product information can be found at the Exhibitor and product search.
- 1-day ticket pre-sale: EUR 30
- Permanent ticket pre-sale: EUR 40
- 1-day ticket on-site: EUR 35
- Permanent ticket on-site: EUR 45
Your press centre on-site
Our team in the press centre will support you with all your questions and concerns, starting one day before the start of the exhibition.
You can find all the information on the opening times and the offered services on the detailed press centre page.
- "Profile" (Structural and profile systems, Semi-finished materials, Materials and production aids, Components and prefabricated elements, Shading and ventilating equipment)
- "Glass" (Glass, Glass Products)
- "Hardware" (Hardware, doors and fixing equipment, Safety equipment, Office organisation)
- "Machines" (Machines, installations and tools, Operating systems and operating equipment)
- "Technical information" (Services, Associations, Research and Development, Technical information)
Discover the whole range of options.
Performance figures 2018
- 1,329 exhibitors from 42 countries
- 110,000 visitors (figures: FENSTERBAU FRONTALE together with HOLZ-HANDWERK)
You can find further figures for your exhibition planning in the review of FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2016.
Entrances & hall allocation
- via the Mitte entrance to halls 1, 2, 3, 3A, 4, 8 and the tour of the halls
- via the Ost entrance to halls 4A, 5, 6, 7, 7A and the tour of the halls
Travel by public transport
You can reach the exhibition centre Nuremberg quickly and easily by public transport. The "Messe" stop on the U1 underground line is directly opposite the Mitte entrance of the exhibition centre.
From the Central Station, please take the U1 towards Langwasser-Süd. From the airport, take the U2 towards Röthenbach and change to the U1 towards Langwasser-Süd at the Central Station.
Journey times and fares
- Journey time from the airport: 25 minutes
- Journey time from the Central Station: 8 minutes
- Fare zone A (EUR 3 per journey)
Travel by car
If you travel by car, a dynamic traffic guidance system will support you in Nuremberg. It will show you the best way to get to the exhibition centre Nuremberg – according to the current traffic situation. Simply follow the signs and be guided to a vacant parking space at the Exhibition Centre Nuremberg.
Find more details in the route map .
Destination address for your navigation system
If you would prefer to be guided by your navigation system, enter "Messe" as the special destination or enter the address "Karl-Schönleben-Strasse, 90471 Nürnberg".
Parking at the exhibition site
NürnbergMesse offers more than 14,000 parking spaces near the Mitte and Ost entrances – as well as additional spaces in the multi-storey car park and nearby.
- 1-day parking permit: EUR 9
There are parking spaces for disabled people near each entrance.