FENSTERBAU FRONTALE: Exhibitors' frequently asked questions
You can find the current valid prices in the online stand application.
The assembly times will be published in due time, 5 months before the fair at the latest.
Dismantling after the exhibition
The dismantling times will be published in due time, 5 months before the fair at the latest.
When you make a binding application to be an exhibitor, you will receive our marketing services, which include the following:
- Entry in the exhibition guide
- Basic advertising material package (admission vouchers, stickers, brochures)
- Display of press releases in the press center
- Provision of a sample letter for your visitor marketing
- E-codes (electronic admission voucher codes for your customers)
- Entry in the exhibitor and product database (365 days online)
- Publication of press releases
- Online advertising banner with your stand number
The Association of the German Trade Fair Industry (AUMA) charges a fee of EUR 0.60 per square metre of exhibition space for the representation of your interests.
NürnbergMesse GmbH collects the corresponding amount to forward it to the AUMA.
As FENSTERBAU FRONTALE is purely a trade fair, the sale of exhibition goods at the stand is not permitted.
The stand configurator will be available in good time for the next event.
We ask for your understanding that no partially or full dismantling of a stand and products is possible before the official end of FENSTERBAU FRONTALE. The stand staff may also not be removed before the end of the exhibition. It is for the benefit of all the exhibitors and visitors that the exhibition runs free of disruption for its entire duration.
Please note that NürnbergMesse GmbH shall reserve the right to bar an exhibitor who has caused a disruption due to the premature dismantling of a stand from the next event.