A preliminary list of exhibitors registered for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2024 is available for download here.
HST means lift-and-slide door. The abbreviation says it all: when lifted, you can push the patio door aside with yourthe patio door to the side with your little finger. A perfect unity of modernity, energy efficiency, security and design. A real jewel in your home that allows inside and outside to merge and outside and allows a clear view of the outside.
- Perfect illumination of the interior. Large glass surfaces framed in narrow frame profiles made of recyclable plastic provide up to 10 % more daylight* in the room.
- Triple or even quadruple glazing with a thickness of up to 54 mm ensures high thermal insulation as well as energy and heating cost savings.
- The latest generation threshold has excellent properties in the area of tightness.
Barrier-free zero thresholds possible.
- Plastic frame profile with an installation depth of 194 mm and five-chamber sash profile with an installation depth of 82 mm suitable for new buildings and energy-efficient renovation.
- Maximum construction dimensions in opening scheme A: W 6000 x H 2700 mm.
- System with excellent stability due to multiple bent steel reinforcements.
- Space-saving opening mechanism: to open the door, the leaves do not have to be opened into the room.
- Special fittings ensure that the sliding sash slides parallel to the fixed sash after opening.