A preliminary list of exhibitors registered for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2024 is available for download here.
Single-profile facade in mullion-mullion technology
The AF 50 facade system, based on mullion-mullion technology, allows for a broad spectrum of structure shaping and is used in modern buildings. This system utilises designs of highly insulating proper ties, tightness and material optimisation.
- Variety of angular connections going up to the roof
- Mullion and transom gaskets at the same level – interior side 3-step drainage
- Internally levelled/flushed mullion and transom
- Perfect optimisation of components due to single-profile design
- Optional lintel – sill strips with fire resistance of EI 30 and EI 60
- Gutter mounted on the transom with an extra set of accessories
- Various types of external bars