A preliminary list of exhibitors registered for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2024 is available for download here.
Practically all undesired contaminating plastics like rubber seals, plasticized PVC and others are separated from shredded dust-free pieces of PVC windows with the hamos EKS electrostatic plastics separator. Other contamination that arises in window recycling, such as metals, wood, glass and minerals, are also separated out. Downline installation of a SEA PIXEL opto-electronic colour sorter enhances purity and/or improves the whiteness (brightness). PVC purities of over 99.995% can be achieved through combined use of both of these processes.
hamos WRS recycling plants offer the following advantages:
- Dry separation process
- PVC purities up to 99.995%
- Minimum loss of PVC
- Improvement in whiteness (brightness) of the product
- High throughput rates
- Separation irrespective of specific gravity
- Removal of additional non-plastic contamination such as wood, metal, glass, etc.
- Proven system combination
- Low staff and energy input
- Quick return on investment
Please get in contact with us if you are interested in a separation test in our technical lab. We will gladly show you how you can increase value with contamination-free PVC.