A preliminary list of exhibitors registered for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2024 is available for download here.
The 4b-software UG is a German-based IT-company specialized in the programming of ERP systems for crafts and trade. Our customers are mainly small and medium-sized companies (SMEs) that deal with products that have a craft and technically demanding background. The specialty of the 4b-software UG includes the integration of configurators, as well as the calculation of the products according to price matrix and parts list (BOMs).
In this area, 4b-software UG also takes on the planning and realization of outsourcing projects for new developments.
4b product portfolio includes:
- 4b-ERP for trade and commerce
- 4b-window designer
- Window CAD FenSoftDraw
- Window dealer software FenSoft
- Web window configurator with price inquiry system
- Complete mapping of business processes
- Integration of design and calculation tools like 4b window designer, FenSoft, ImosCAD, PaletteCAD, Excel and many more
- Special calculation scenarios such as price matrix and overhead calculation with parts lists and production costs
- Post calculation with time recording
- Platform independent
- Database support
- Client-server solution with WEB client
At Frontale 2022 exhibition 4b-software UG will be accompanied by our Official Partner 1C International. 1Ci is an international division of 1C Company that provides scalable and flexible technologies for business process automation to over 1.5 million companies.
1Ci is new to the German market, but 30 years of market leadership of the parent company 1C have allowed it to create a unique ERP system – 1C:Drive – a flexible yet comprehensive ERP solution to control and manage all key processes in SMEs (from Production, Sales, Purchases, Services, Marketing, & CRM to Inventory & Warehouse, Projects, Finances, Reporting & Analytics).
The exceptional combination of 4b ERP industry specifics and truly magnificent capabilities of 1C:Drive allows us to offer our customers a perfect solution to their specific business needs.
Join us in Hall 4A / 4A-127 – to know more about how to make your business prosper.