Mr. Siegmund Kaminski, the founder of SIGRO has been involved in lumber and woodworking for the last 35 years. He started as one of the employees in a woodworking company, further he became an independent importer of timber from all around the world intended for sawn timber. In 1994 he founded SIGRO, a company that manufactures prefabricated wooden lamellas, and has been the SIGRO CEO ever since.
Long-time experience has made SIGRO the leading company in quality and service as a supplier for the European window manufacturing industry, particularly regarding wooden ply-glued window scantlings.
Main scope of activity: production and trade of pine and spruce ply-glued window scantlings.
Main clients: timber wholesalers and window manufacturing companies
Wood sales: 800 – 1000 m³ per month in Europe
SIGRO, P.H.P. SP. Z O.O. offers you products from these product groups:
- Structural and profile systems (113)
Semi-finished materials (51)
- Semi-finished materials for facades (22)
- Semi-finished materials for windows and french doors (40)
- Semi-finished materials for industrial doors and gates (14)
- Semi-finished materials for doors (29)
- Semi-finished materials for conservatories (15)
- Semi-finished materials for other types of structures (21)
- Materials, production aids (40)