A preliminary list of exhibitors registered for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2024 is available for download here.
Mr. Siegmund Kaminski, the founder of SIGRO has been involved in lumber and woodworking for the last 35 years. He started as one of the employees in a woodworking company, further he became an independent importer of timber from all around the world intended for sawn timber. In 1994 he founded SIGRO, a company that manufactures prefabricated wooden lamellas, and has been the SIGRO CEO ever since.
Long-time experience has made SIGRO the leading company in quality and service as a supplier for the European window manufacturing industry, particularly regarding wooden ply-glued window scantlings.
Main scope of activity: production and trade of pine and spruce ply-glued window scantlings.
Main clients: timber wholesalers and window manufacturing companies
Wood sales: 800 – 1000 m³ per month in Europe
SIGRO, P.H.P. SP. Z O.O. offers you products from these product groups:
- Structural and profile systems (113)
Semi-finished materials (51)
- Semi-finished materials for facades (22)
- Semi-finished materials for windows and french doors (40)
- Semi-finished materials for industrial doors and gates (14)
- Semi-finished materials for doors (29)
- Semi-finished materials for conservatories (15)
- Semi-finished materials for other types of structures (21)
- Materials, production aids (40)