+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2020 from 18 February 2020. +++
The Decco 73 system has been designed especially for those who require their profile to have excellent thermal properties and a high stability. An additional internal seal allows for a reduction in heating costs. Profile made of high-quality PVC in pure white colour.
Reinforcements typical of the 70-mm-wide profiles.
- Recommended to all customers who appreciate good design.
- Six-chamber system with installation width of 70 mm with a third central seal
- Possibility to apply window frames with the installation width of 81 mm
- Profiles in pure white
- Class A and B profile in compliance with PN-EN 12608:2004
- Excellent heat insulation with the installation width of 70 mm: Uf = 1.1 W/m2K (with a glass packet of 44 mm)
- Reference window 1230 mm wide 1480 mm high with a glass packet 44 mm: Uw = 0.76 W/m2K
- Possibility to apply multiple type of glass packets: from 23 mm to 44 mm
- Extended reinforcement chambers improving the rigidity of the windows and supporting the production of all correctly designed structures
- Seals in grey or black
- The base of the central seal of hard PVC ensuring additional anti-burglary protection
- Profile core aligned with the colour of decorative foil.
- Three core colours on offer: white, caramel and dark brown