A preliminary list of exhibitors registered for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2022 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2020 from 18 February 2020. +++
This product is made from high-quality butyl, polymer adhesives, desiccant and continuous corrugated aluminum strip. Therefore, it is certified in accordance with the standard JB/T11944-2002 directed by the Qinhuangdao National Inspection Center. The product offers an excellent sealing effect, superior drying capacity, extremely low water-vapor permeability and other advantages.
Additionally, the product is easy to use. Its quality iseasy to control, which makes it a better choice for the production of insulated glass.
1. The bearing power of the glass has been increased. The height of corrugated aluminum strip has been increased from 1.8mm to 4.8mm, and therefore the compressive resistance has been strengthened. Together with the application of high-polymer materials, the problem of insulated glass deformation under pressure has been significantly reduced.
2. Moisture-absorption performance has been greatly enhanced through the use of the 3A molecular sieve.
3. Tensile strength has been enhanced. The framework of the traditional strip was a single aluminum strip, but the framework of Chuanglilai is comprised of aluminum strips, plastic insulation strips and aluminum sheets, thus facilitating a dramatic increase in tensile strength.
4. Vacuum-packed with aluminum foil, with indicator card is available inside. The products are packed with composite vacuum foil in four layers, and the indicator card shows the moisture-absorption performance.
5. The application of a special process stabilizes the strip performance so thatit isn't affected by temperature variations.
1. The strip can be used independently for sealing.
2. It can also be coated with single-component hot-melt adhesive or polysulfide adhesive from the outside of the strip to enhance its structural performance (compatibility testing is required).