A preliminary list of exhibitors registered for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2022 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2020 from 18 February 2020. +++
Edgetech Super Spacer® - Warm Edge Technology with flexibility plus.
Freely mouldable, aesthetically adaptable and suitable for manual or automated processes, the Super Spacer® Warm Edge spacer is flexible like no other. Modern spacers for thermal isolation of the edge seals of insulating glass windows are the missing link for energy efficient windows and facade systems. Passiveenergy houses are unthinkable without the minimisation of heat losses using warm edges. In more and cases, spacers also abandon their marginal position and are put into focus by architects, builders and glass processors interested in sustainable and economical solutions. The type of materials used and their structure in particular must be evaluated when choosing a suitable system, because of the significant requirements in thermal insulation properties, operational capability and processability.
The advantages of the Super Spacer®
- Low thermal conductivity
- More durable edge seal
- Moisture permeable, flexible foam matrix
- Higher portion of drying agents absorbs moisture
- Pleasing aesthetics
- High quality silicon for better resistance to ozone, UV lights and oxidation
- Very good values for gas leakage rates in accordance with EN 1279-3
- Optimum value for energy efficiency (Ψ values to 0.028*)
- Passive House certificate for Artic Climate
- More comfort and well-being near the windows
- Outstanding resistance to condensation and forming, as well as colour stability
- Extreme durability for long-lasting performance
- Higher levels of productivity thanks to simple processability (only three process steps)
- North America ASTM E2188/ E2189/ E2190
- Europe EN 1279
- Canada CGSB 12.8
- CEKAL - certified for France
- P1 Industry standard USA