A preliminary list of exhibitors registered for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2022 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2020 from 18 February 2020. +++
The widest range in the market, 52 double-sided colours
4 RAL colours, perfect integration into the facades
320 cm large-sized windows offering a seamless design
- EXCELLENT HEAT PROTECTION: up to 96% OF SOLAR RADIATION reflected by external blinds (gtot = 0,04 / glazing g = 0,32 and U = 1,1), comfort classification 4 (very good effect) according to EN 14501 standard
- Very good GLARE CONTROL thanks to the twill weave design which optimizes incoming natural light: up to 96% OF LIGHT RAYS FILTERED (Tv = 4%), comfort classification 3 (good effect) according to EN 14501 standard
- TRANSPARENCY: clear view to the outside
- ECONOMICAL: 4 WIDTHS (200, 250, 285 and 320 CM) to help reduce waste when manufacturing fabric panels
- Perfect match with side channels systems such as ZIP
- WEATHER-RESISTANT and UV fading resistant
- DIMENSIONAL STABILITY, DURABILITY (test of 10.000 cycles, class 3 NF EN 13561), MECHANICAL RESISTANCE: perfect flatness even in large dimensions
- Health & Safety: conforms to standard requirements for buildings open to the public