A preliminary list of exhibitors registered for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2022 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2020 from 18 February 2020. +++
Screen Nature Ultimetal®
Thermal and optical comfort, unrivalled level of excellence
74% of solar reflectance
- Mineral composition designed for MINIMUM ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT: made of glass fibre, PVC free, polyester free and halogen free
- INCOMBUSTIBLE, smoke emission free: BS 476 Pt 6 & 7 Class 0, Euroclass A2-s1-d0, F0
- TRANSPARENT THERMAL SHIELD: the METALIZED SIDE, facing the window, rejects up to 88% of solar energy in all colours (gtot = 0,12 / glazing g = 0,32 and U = 1,1)
- VERY LOW EMISSIVITY OF 10%. The fabric acts as a HEAT INSULATOR, delivering interior comfort in summer and winter
- Excellent GLARE CONTROL: up to 96% of light rays filtered, comfort classification 3 (good effect) according to EN 14501 standard
- Can be used in a humid or under condensation conditions atmosphere (DOUBLE-SKIN FAÇADE)
- REDUCED ENERGY CONSUMPTION for buildings: meets LEED and BREEAM standards
- Elegant fabric design and VERY FINE: ideal for blinds in COMPACT SPACES
- DIMENSIONAL STABILITY, DURABILITY (test of 10.000 cycles, class 3 NF EN 13120), MECHANICAL RESISTANCE: perfect flatness even in large dimensions
- Health & Safety: conforms to standard requirements for buildings open to the public