A preliminary list of exhibitors registered for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2022 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2020 from 18 February 2020. +++
Aesthetical solutions and increase of the outside seeing ability for places such as balconies, terraces, verandas and winder gardens.
- 170 mm frame profile with 6 or 7 chambered option
- 70 mm sash profile with 5 chambered offers oppurtunity to use qualified glass with
- thickness 20-24-28-34 and 40mm.
- Frame and sash profiles wall tickness are in a class.
- PVC cover inside for aluminium threshold, in order to get heat insulation.
- Mounting screws stay under the auxiliary profiles; in order not to be visiable.
- Frame profile can be assambled in the mounting place; so that it can be transfered to
- the installation place easily.
- Thanks to the special rollform design reinforcement profile, the system offers wide openings;
- where the wind and inertia lasts are to high.
- Thanks to two gasket system to provide better value for heat, sound and water insulation.
• Spacious and wide spaces can be created with sliding door and window applications.
• The system provides space saving with the sashes, which can be slided in their axis instead of opening.
• Special design for water flow without any obstacle.
• Frame and mullion offer sectional sliding frame.
• Offers fly screen application for all sliding frames.
• Heat and sound insulation oppurtinity for 7400 sliding system is provided by using qualified glass applications in 4-20-24 and 30mm.
• Heat and sound insulation oppurtinity for 7460 sliding system is provided by using qualified glass applications in 4 and 20mm.