A preliminary list of exhibitors registered for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2022 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2020 from 18 February 2020. +++
Floor-level windows are an increasingly popular design element, not only in modern offices but also in homes.Unlike balcony doors, they create an opening into thin air – which is why these kinds of windows require special fall protection. Modern architectural trends place great value on unobstructed views of the outside, without the eyesore of safety features.
The GUTMANN exposed fall prevention device combines a modern design, safety and transparency in an elegant, timeless design, thus removing the need for cumbersome additional and safety constructions.
GUTMANN FPS can also be mounted on all conventional frame materials: wood | woodaluminium | PVC | PVC-aluminium | aluminium.
• Available in sets including the required accessories
• Detailed documentation including: order form and glass statics tables
• Invisible mounting
• Can be mounted on all conventional frame materials
• Proof according to DIN 18008-4 with abP available
• Glass pane can be mounted/removed on site
• Additional adaption is also possible
• Suitable for all fittings