+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2020 from 18 February 2020. +++
Insect screens offer a simple and effective solution to the problem. They allow fresh air to enter the room, while guarding against the intrusion of annoying insects and bugs even when the window is fully open.
If you want to stay safe from the annoying insects, some of which are even dangerous for your health, you need to prevent them from entering the room by installing insect screens on your he windows or doors. Coming in three basic variations, the insect screens are reliable, harmless to the environment and people, and are suitable for houses as well as for public facilities. They are particularly suited for the facilities where the preparation and sale of food and drinks takes place (restaurants, canteens, hospitals, food stores, ...).
The most important features of our insect screens:
- are extremely reliable and harmless to the environment,
- suitable for housing buildings, public facilities and in particular for the facilities where the preparation and sale of food and drinks takes place (eg. restaurants, canteens, hospitals, food stores).
- universal protection against all kinds of annoying insects
- in addition to independent mounting they can be also installed with exterior shades (integrated in roller
- shutter boxes or under external blinds)
- different versions (roll-up, fixed, sliding, American door)
- free flow of fresh air without the intrusion of annoying insects through the open window
- easy installation and cleaning
- does not restrict the view through the window
- insect screen mesh is UV stable