A preliminary list of exhibitors registered for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2022 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2020 from 18 February 2020. +++
Compacfoam is a thermoplastic foam based on polysterene, a polymer with a density ranging from 100 to 400 kg/m3. Its physical and chemical structure corresponds entirely to that of the more familiar expanded polysterene (EPS).
Tiny closed-cell foam balls of less than a millimetre in diameter are welded thermically into a compact block by their cell walls.
Compacfoam’s innovation was to improve the performance of this well-established technology, allowing it to reach considerably higher densities. This results in unique material properties combined with the safety of a time-tested and proven material.
How to use Compacfoam
Compacfoam is used where characteristics such as
- high strength
- good insulation
- good workability, ductility
- threadability / bondability
- and lightweight
Structural elements that avoid cold bridges in construction engineering represent one large field of application.
- highly resistant and strong insulation bearings that support and insulate stressed structural elements such as concrete components, staircases, ceilings, steel consoles, etc.
- elements used in the cold-bridge-free installation of railings, marquees, AC-units on roofs, windows, facade parts, etc. in all the insulated areas of exterior walls.
Also, Compacfoam delivers components for lightweight constructions in those industrial applications where high strength and good workability at low weight are essential.
- core material for composite panels in furniture construction
- composite components for aircraft and shipbuilding
- components in window construction
A large new field of application are the components for cold storage cells and cold storage warehouses, the efficiency of which can be greatly increased with no need for expensive special solutions by simply avoiding the formation of heat bridges.
- cold storage floor systems with excellent insulation properties at minimum structural heights
- substructure of insulated door sills that are accessible by vehicle
- mounting elements