A preliminary list of exhibitors registered for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2022 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2020 from 18 February 2020. +++
OTTOCOLL® S 81 Characteristics
- Neutral, condensation-curing 2-component silicone adhesive and sealant based on alkoxy
- Excellent weathering, ageing and UV-resistance
- High notch and tear resistance guarantees the high stability of the bond
- Excellent adhesion on many substrates, partly in combination with primer
- Fast curing even in thick layers
- Low odour
- Compatible with PVB-foils according to the criteria of the ift-guideline DI-02/1
- Good compatibility with many insulated glass edge seal materials – see Compatibility List on our website
OTTOCOLL® S 81 Fields of application
- Bonding and sealing of windows - direct glazing - bonding of insulated glass units in the window casements (PVC, wood, aluminium) - please note compatibility list.
- Bonding and sealing of glass elements (e. g. partitioning walls)
- Suitable for the production of windows reaching standard RC 2 or RC 3 according to DIN V ENV 1627
OTTOCOLL® S 81 Standards and tests
- Tested according to RAL GZ 716/1, paragraph III, part A, 3.5 and ift-guideline VE-08/1, part 1, adhesion behaviour on PVC, overlap adhesion on position 1
- Tested according to RAL GZ 716/1, paragraph III, part A, 3.5.4, floating roller peel test to determine the adhesion strength in rebate bondings
- Tested acording to ift-guideline VE-08/1, part 1, adhesion behaviour on wood, overlap adhesion on position 1
- Qualified commentary by the eph Dresden, Germany on the execution of glas- connecting systems in burglary prooved wooden windows of the resistance class RC 2, rebate bonding in combination with bonding of the glass stemming profile