+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2020 from 18 February 2020. +++
After 5 years of intensive Research & Development - a high end connector solution
In the course of a permanent research PHI presents this year at the Frontale the perfect combination of all its advantages - a revolution for the mullion connector market.
With this one-piece connector, the counter profiling remains as given by the system provider, so that cutting to length dimensions and shape of counter profile are the same as for a die-cast connector.
The colleague in the workshop simply assembles the connector on the loosen frame profile bar.
The connection is automatically arises during the welding process.
The securing sleeve bolts are afterwards pulled tied, at any user defined position within the production line - and the connection is complete.
Given advantages for the window fabricator:
- post-, frame- and sash profiles are from now on commonly processed in the welding machine (no more separate ways for the different profiles).
- no more loss of time for additional ways of the frame besides the production line. (no additional workplace).
- intermediate storages are dispensable, the frame stays in the production line.
- cross connections or multiple cross connections (front doors) can be easily realized.
- you use the same connector for T- and cross connections. (one item less on stock).
- hidden hardware components are not bothered anyway by the connector.
- the integrated joints are sealing the connection towards the rebate and the post- or mullion.
- rigidities could be improved radically, compared to the 2-part - system approved type