A preliminary list of exhibitors registered for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2022 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2020 from 18 February 2020. +++
Intelligent window connection tape for indoor and outdoor use
- Moisture-variable g-value: Install on windows with the same tape indoors and outdoors
- Vapour retarding and airtight connection of indoor window and door joints in accordance with DIN 4108-7, SIA 180 and OENORM B 8110-2
- Permeable, wind-tight and driving rain resistant connections outdoors
- Especially flexible and soft, can easily be folded to fit into corners
- Can be plastered over on the fleece side
- With expansion joint to allow for structural movement
- Lowest VOC rating in hazardous substance test
Pro clima CONTEGA IQ is used for airtight sealing of windows and doors to the vapour retarder and airtight sealing layer indoors in accordance with DIN 4108-7.
As a result of the intelligent, moisture-variable functional membrane, CONTEGA IQ is also suitable for external windproof and driving rain resistant sealing. The tape is equipped with an expansion joint and can therefore optimally absorb structural movement.
ID 12941 - CONTEGA IQ with 1 self-adhesive strip for application in masonry construction
ID 13016 - CONTEGA IQ with 2 self-adhesive strips for application in timber construction