A preliminary list of exhibitors registered for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2022 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2020 from 18 February 2020. +++
- Elastic for optimum working
- Working possible from -10°C
- Can be plastered over
- meets the requirements of the assembly handbook of RAL-Gütegemeinschaften Fenster und Haustüren e.V. [RAL Quality Associations Windows and External Doors].
Your Advantage / Benefit:
- Full-coverage self-adhesive tape underside
- No additional adhesives required for processing
- Humidity-variable for optimum humidity management in the joint
- Single tape for inside and outside
- Sectioned backing paper enables working in stages
- Simple removal of the backing paper via finger lift
- Protects against driving rain ≥ 1,050 Pa
- Airtight at < 0.1 m³ / m h (daPA 2/3)
- „EMICODE®-EC 1Plus” – very low emissions Plus
- Contact surfaces must be smooth, dry, oil, grease and dust free, and fixed in place, stable and sound
- When working between -10°C and +5°C, it must be ensured that there is no film present, e.g., due to moisture, ice or frost, etc., that prevents adhesive contact with the surface
- For sealing inner and outer door and window connection joints
- For renovation and new builds