A preliminary list of exhibitors registered for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2022 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2020 from 18 February 2020. +++
A fast downstream centre for reinforcement screw driving, drilling and routing cut-to-length profiles for window, door and curtain wall manufacturing with and without steel reinforcement.
Portal design for high profile cross-sections and process-optimised throughput. Additional efficiency through parallel processing by external reinforcement screwdriver system.
- Work sequence as needed, either from the left towards the right or the reverse
- Infeed with motorised, continuously adjustable gripper
- Lifting function for gap-free loading of the feed magazine
- Profiles are guided on rollers to ensure gentle treatment of the profile and protective film as well as completion of long machining operations without re-clamping
- Simultaneous reinforcement screw driving through external screw driving station
- Internal gripper avoids damaging the profiles
- Integrated measuring sensors for part length monitoring
- Outfeed for parts via discharge table
- Industrial PC with Windows operating system
- Barcode scanner
- Feed magazine capacity, eleven profile bars
- Part lengths 400 - 4,000 mm
- Profile cross-sections up to 130 x 205 mm W x H
- Capacity for up to 30 machining units
- Routing units with up to 20,000 rpm
- Drilling unit with gear unit delivers 1.2 kW
- Pivoting reinforcement screwdriver unit for screw placement from both sides
- Outfeed for parts via a belt conveyor protects profiles and offers different capacities
- Additional reinforcement screwdriver units for multiple types of screws
- Upending unit for profiles that are difficult to clamp
- Reinforcement screwdriver unit with controlled servo drive for screw tightening with a gentle touch
- Noise abatement enclosure