A preliminary list of exhibitors registered for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2022 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2020 from 18 February 2020. +++
The SBZ 141 4-axis profile machining centre is the latest addition to elumatec's highly successful SBZ 14x series. The new model comes with high-performance features to round off the product family. The machine bed has once again been made more stable and given a more ergonomic design, while the autonomous clamp positioning is also new. This allows more efficient cycling of the machining steps, which accelerates pass-through times. The hood and the control panel have been redesigned to make operation more efficient.
Advantages at a glance
- 4-axis profile machining centre for economical and efficient machining of aluminium and thin-walled steel profiles
- Autonomous clamp positioning enables clamp arrangement during secondary time
- All operations, such as routing, drilling and tapping are performed while the profile bar is stationary to protect the profile surfaces
- Machining with all tools at angles continuously adjustable from 0° to 180°
- A rotating angle head with two different tools is available for double-bar and end machining (0° - 90° - 180° - 270°) (option)
- X-axis traverse path 4.200 mm, 7.600 mm, 9.700 mm
- Y-axis traverse path 850 mm, Vmax. 65 m/min.
- Z-axis traverse path 650 mm, Vmax. 60 m/min.
- Pivoting angle A-axis, 0° - 180°; freely programmable in 1/10° steps
- Max. spindle speed 24,000 rpm
- Spindle power output 11 kW, S1
- Tool changer for eight tools, additional stationary tool positions on request
Other products from
Profile machining centre SBZ 141 is assigned to following product groups:
Machines, installations and tools (196)
- Machines, installations and tools for plastic processing (92)
- Machines, installations and tools for metalworking (69)