A preliminary list of exhibitors registered for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2022 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2020 from 18 February 2020. +++
The Glassworker GW625 is the perfect choice to handle large windows and heavy weight façade elements. The Glassworker GW625 has a load capacity of 625 kg. Over 12 years of experience in glass handling guarantee a high level of competence in the development of Glass lifting technology. With its width of only 830 mm, it fits through almost every passage on construction site, and has a vertical range up to 3.10 m and up to 3.60 m overhead. A Perfectly balanced continuous drive unit, three-dimensional control technology with individually configurable vacuum suction system and a remote control make up the basic configuration of the Glassworker GW625. With its powerful traction, the GW 625 is also reliable in outdoor operation.
· Lifting capacity max. 625 kg
· Max. lifting height (vertical) 3,10 m
· Max. lifting height (overhead) 3,60 m
· Individual arrangement of the suction cups
· Several speed levels for boom and device
· Standard wireless remote control for boom and suction disc movements
· All important parameters are viewable on the wireless remote control
· Self monitoring system