+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2020 from 18 February 2020. +++
The Milling and Bending Machine "ALU BENDER" for the Architecture field has been conceived to cover the core of aluminium composite panels.
- It mills one of the two skins and the core till it reaches the main skin to be bent.
- Then during automatic feeding, 10 bending rollers bend the main skin against the core by closing and hiding it also from atmospheric agents.
(It is possible to effect the same operation on honeycomb aluminium panels).
This machine has been conceived to obtain the best performances in productivity processing alu composites materials: ACM - ACP - Alucobond® - Alpolic® - Dibond® - Larson® - Reynobond® - Alubond® - Albond® etc
- After the bending rollers it is possible to install a flush trim unit which can bevel at 15° or at radius 2 mm, panels which have both sharp corners such as HPL, Acrylics etc
The Alu Bender is
- equipped with a front extension support to help feed panels of large dimensions.
- Equipped with three phase motors for the chain feeder and powerful high frequency motors, the Alu Bender carries out workmanships automatically with very little maintenance.
- A dust extraction system centralized in one hose allows to eliminate the swarfs with a "dust collector unit" which is NOT supplied with machine.
- Thanks to the optional units it is possible carry out milling on HPL (TRESPA®, POLYREY®, RESOPAL®) to create overlapping between panels and the bevelling of the sharp edges.
The same workmanships can be carried out on acrylics, policarbonates, etc. Machine functioning controlled by PLC with display at 4 lines 16 characters.
- ergonomic position for machine operator
- control of working programmes
- start-up control of motors on units
- control feed speed
- counting metre of processed panels divided in groups
- counting of working hours
- visualisation of emergency messages
- Languages: Italian, english, spanish, french, german, polish.
Bevelling on both sides of the panels which is impossible to be carried out contemporarily on machining centres (Nesting type) and on vertical panel saws.