A preliminary list of exhibitors registered for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2022 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2020 from 18 February 2020. +++
The Vertical Machining Centre Alu Ranger 6321 V-GROOVE takes the name of the unique "V" grooving cutterhead disc which allows you to increase considerably the daily output.
This machine has been conceived to obtain the best productivity performances with composites materials: ACM - ACP - Alucobond® - Alpolic® - Dibond® - Larson® - Reynobond® - Alubond® - Albond® etc.
Space, two machines in one, speed ergonomics, easy to use are important words all summarized in the Vertical Machining Centre Alu Ranger 6321 V-GROOVE.
- The ratio between the working table and occupied space is 1 to 1,21, that is to say 13,2 sqm of working table and 17,5 sqm of occupied space, including the side guards and safety photo cells.
- The wide working table of the Vertical Machining Centre Alu Ranger 6321 V-GROOVE allows a good optimization during the more complex Nesting workmanships.
- The machine can be equipped with an automatic vacuum sensor control switch for the independent discharge of each single working piece, avoiding that other pieces fall off.
- The working table 6.300 x 2.100 mm allows the workmanship of large dimension panels in aluminium composite and plastic material.
- The small space occupied, the reliability of the units and components make these Vertical Machining Centres a solution at 360° for all needs of cutting, sizing, milling and drilling, which are necessary to produce ACM cassettes to build ventilated façades.
The increasing demand of architects to project and construct ventilated façades can easily be satisfied with the Vertical Machining Centre Alu Ranger 6321 V-GROOVE and with our other machining centres, thanks to the CAD-CAM Software which enables you to import directly the DXF files. The large vacuum working table and the composition of the working head, allow you to work a great variety of panels in aluminium composite (ACM), compact PVC and plastic material which can be transformed easily and efficiently.
- The independent "V-GROOVING" UNIT V175 can make "V" grooves automatically and continuously with a high precision at a speed of 30 mt/1' - 98 ft/1'.
- The unique shape of the tool allows a considerable lifetime to the knives. In regards to traditional flute milling methods the lifetime of the tool can reach up to 30 times more.