+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2020 from 18 February 2020. +++
Power & Free-conveyor
Carriers attach the goods to be conveyed on trolleys which are moved by the revolving conveying chain. The Power & Free conveyor is a double rail system, the top rail is equipped with a power chain and the lower free rail holds the trolleys. Each trolley can be provided with an electronically readable identification sign. That way, all trolleys can be located at all places.
Major characteristics of this system are high flexibility and individual conveying speed. Depending on requirements, it can be supplemented by turning or lifting and lowering stations.
Range+Heine offers three different driers for the professional coating business:
- circulating air driers for drying suspended parts or parts in horizontal position at max. 35°C.
- UV or infrared radiation driers
- condensation driers for the accelerated drying of suspended workpieces using the dehumidifying method.
ecola is a recyclable, mulit-stage pre-separator for filter mats in manual or automatic spraying boothes. The pre-separator ensures a quick and easy cleaning of filters and protects the filters from heavy wear and tear.
ecola pre-separators are made from a material water-based paints are unable to adhere to. They are environmentally friendly and have a high separating capacity, protecting the dry filters.
Water Treatment - waco 200
In the waco200 system, water polluted by paint residuals is cleaned by adding a coagulant. Once the coagulant has been added to the polluted water, they are mixed by a compressed air pump. The paint sludge separates after only a few minutes. The clear water is collected, the paint sludge filtered. The remaining solid paint particles can be disposed of professionally.
The system can be used for the recycling of waste water from paint systems and glue processing.
Humidification systems are typically used in the dripping-off and evaporation zones or part turning stations of flow-coating or spraying systems. The air humidity is automatically controlled and ranges between approx. 60 to 80 per cent. This way, an optimum paint gradient is achieved. The use of humidification systems is recommended by paint producers, the specific air humidity is adjusted to the prevailing room conditions.
We project these systems in a customized way.
Compressed air humidification
The ultrasound-compressed air nozzles used are characterized by a very fine atomisation.
The advantages are:
- Dropless atomisation even with short distances between nozzle and material to be humidified.
- High operating safety (no water pressure at the nozzles).
- Hygienically absolutely harmless, only fresh tap water is used.
- Low maintenance. Checking the resonator and the nozzle insert of the nozzle once a year is sufficient.
Control via a digital or mechanical hygrostat – optionally multi-zone – ensures a fully automatic operation.
High pressure humidification
An innovative high pressure air humidification process, which does not require compressed air or additional fans. Almost any room volume can be humidified. The standard systems are equipped with a decalcification unit, a UV system for the removal of bacteria is additionally available.
- Energy-saving operation
- Almost soundless operation
- Hygienically perfect operation without storage container, open tanks etc.
- Approved hygiene certificate
- Air humidifier atomise according to VDI 6022
- Depending on the application area, the conrol units can be equipped by single or multi-zone systems.