+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2020 from 18 February 2020. +++
Horizontal coating systems for impregnation as well as priming and intermediate coating of individual parts or profiles.
Horizontal coating systems are available in the following variants:
Impregnation system flowcoroll for individual parts
The flowcoroll system is designed for impregnating wooden window parts or mouldings in horizontal position using non-pigmenting, aqueous substances.
The coating of the wooden parts with the impregnation substance is effected by low-pressure flow-coat nozzles arranged in the coating zone. This way, the formation of paint mist is prevented and an even application of paint is guaranteed. In the blow-off zone, all excessive paint is removed from the surface of each individual part. The parts leave the system without any paint drops, allowing a directly following, manual or automatic stacking.
- compacted structural form
- large coating nozzles generating low paint mist
- energy-saving control of parts in motion
- saturation of all coated areas of the workpiece because of multiple-overlapping spraying pattern
- subsequent blow-off station using compressed air to remove excessive paint
Impregnation system flowcoroll V for individual parts
The flowcoroll V impregnation system is a variant of the standard flowcoroll system. It has a reinforced blow-off unit with a high pressure turbine working independently from the compressed air supply. The drying period of the workpieces is reduced which makes it possible to further process the parts without delay.
Priming system flowcoroll G for individual parts
This system has been developed for the priming and intermediate coating of individual parts in horizontal position. Its functioning is based on the tried and tested principle of low pressure flow-coating. The special design of the flow-coating channel and the roller feed make a quick change of paint and easy cleaning of the system possible. The flowcoroll G system is also suited for the processing of substances with a higher viscosity.
This system can be equipped with different types of paint supplies, cf. flow-coating system flowcomat:
- Flowcoroll G/P with pneumatic paint supply for major shades of colour
- Flowcoroll G/P+ for a quick manual change of paint using a pulse rinsing technique for water and air
- Flowcoroll G/A with semi-automatic paint changing unit for up to 8 different shades of colour