+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2020 from 18 February 2020. +++
3+1 AXIS CNC PROFILE MACHINING CENTER:
The Fujicam XP 7000 is a 3 Axis CNC Profile Machining center designed for processing profiles with high precision and speed. The machine is basically designed for machining light alloy profiles such as aluminium, pvc, copper, steel up to 20 mm wall thickness, stainless steel up to 2 mm wall thickness.
Thanks to the high precision and the large processing capabilities, the machine is suitible for all windows and doors profiles, curtain wall profiles, unitised curtain wall profiles, automotive industry, aviation industry, bus industry and furniture industry. The 7 meter net machining length of the machine is divided into 2 working zones of 3.500 mm each and the machine functions in 2 stations that can be independently programmed.
The drilling operations and the milling operations are drawn thanks to 3D CAD-CAM Software “CamBOX” and the G codes are carried through a CNC Controller to the machine milling spindle.
- 7.000 mm net processing area
- 9,0 kW 24.000 rpm Spindle ISO30 Tool Holders
- Tool changer magazine with 8 positions
- Max diameter disc-cutter – 300 mm. This is a special design for Windows&Doors&Sliding systems.
- 3 kW 18.000 rpm double sided angular spindle head mounted in front of the main spindle to work from the both sides of the profile
- 8 profile clamps – automatically positioned according to the positions assigned by the CAD-CAM
- 450 mm X 300 mm Profile processing from the top, 300 mm X 300 mm profile processing from 3 sides of the profile
- CNC controlled pulse spray mist coolant system