A preliminary list of exhibitors registered for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2022 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2020 from 18 February 2020. +++
Our drilling heads offer a range of benefits:
- The spindle rows are situated in the drill head centre, and therefore, the drive unit does not have to be newly aligned when changing the fitting/drill head.
- No different (right turning and left turning) drills need to be used, as the spindles rotate in any drive direction to the right.
- Tool clamping: Our spindles are equipped with ER 8 and ER 11 chuck holders with a clamping nut. Thus, our spindles are shorter and more stable and standard parts can be utilized.
- The spindles run to the matched speeds of the hole sizes at an input speed of 1.500 1/min.
- spindles with chucks ER 8 transmission ratio of i = 0.5 for drilling diameters of up to Ø 3.5 mm.
- spindles with chucks ER 11 transmission ratio of i = 0.8 for drilling diameters of up to Ø 7 mm.
- The drill head types, according to the following list, are generally available within two weeks since all the components for assembly are in stock.
The housing and the spindle plate are made of high-strength aluminium. The spindles and gear wheels are hardened, ground and run in an oil bath.
We also have specialized to produce customized Special drill heads.