+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2020 from 18 February 2020. +++
Our turret stops PRVA offers application as a similar system of stop position to turn around in one direction (alternatively left or right). When in operation, the stop remains under pressure because in its unpressurised condition the stop has a larger radial clearance. For switching forward, the air pressure is briefly interrupted.
In contrast our previous version of turret stop, our new generation PRVA-NT offers the following advantages:
- Internal item query: Its new binary coding prevents metal shavings from being sucked index otherwise cause failure during operation.
- Two connection options: Various connection plates enable the linking cycles or the right and left cycles.
- The interior of the rotating boss is shielded so that it is dustproof.
- Higher load capacity with longer service life.
- Non-pressurized locking: Higher load capacity with longer service life. The lock cylinder's spring force locks the rotary member in the non-actuated state.
- Absolute Coding: Any of the stop's switching positions can be detected using absolute coding. With the exception of: PRVA-16 NT BG 105 and PRVA-8 NT BG 65. Which are displayed as zero for position 16 and position 8.