A preliminary list of exhibitors registered for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2022 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2020 from 18 February 2020. +++
From the manual fitting mounting over the semi- automatic mounting from the fitting up to the fully automatic mounting in the 1-minute-cycle LEMUTH offers for each window producer the suitable stage of development.
All LEMUTH-Fitting mounting centres are no longer linked to a single fittings system. When changing the fittings the machines can simply be set up and converted to the new system as in a profile change.
Sash Fitting Mounting:
- Manual fittings mounting station FBM135
- "FBS131" this machine was designed for semi-automatic sash hardware mounting. Based on hardware system for manual pre-clamp in sash elements, screws these automat all pre-clamped hardware on a sash element.Optionally, the clips for the aluminum shells can be simultaneously mounted for wooden windows. For this purpose, additional clips setting units are mounted on the screw blocks. "
- Sash fittings mounting centre FBA136 / FBA138
The upgradeable, modular machine concept allows for the gradual automation of the process to mount the fittings onto the sash:
For example, at the back of a FBA-EU (for mounting the corner guides) a FBA-FL-MV (for mounting the sash hinges and interlocking rods ) can be added on later. With further upgrading to include a FBA-VA (for mounting all fittings components to be cut to length) the machine will be fully automated.
Frame fittings mounting:
- Automatic fittings mounting machine for bars RBZ332
- Frame fittings mounting centre RBA330