A preliminary list of exhibitors registered for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2022 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2020 from 18 February 2020. +++
AIM 7510 is 5-axis servo controlled machining center which is designed to perform drilling, grooving, notching, taping, saw milling, etc. on all kinds of aluminum & PVC profiles, light alloys in general and thin walled steel profiles.
- CNC automation system providing motion control at 5-axis
- Uninterrupted machining property by means of the tandem mode to prevent waste of time
- Easy to programm with user-friendly CAMPROX CAM
- 2 x separate magazine unit for 12 standard tools and 1 for saw blade with 350 mm dia.
- Solid steel construction of the body and dynamic performance gantry
- Automatic clamp recognition and clamp positioning are available
- Special sound insulation cabinet around the machining center
- CNC controlled spray tool lubrication system
- 8 x automatic clamps used for grabbing the work piece firmly
- 2 x pneumatic rests used for resetting the work piece in X direction
- Hand held controller allows you to prove the job before running at speed
- Optimum operational safety guaranteed by 3-zone field scanner system
- 10’’ color touch screen
- Program import via USB flash memory stick
- Standard ISO ‘G’ code programming language
- Automatic central guide lubrication system
- LED lighting in the cabinet
- Multi-language support
- Work station PC for CAM applications
- Compensation chuck (up to M8)
- Tool length measurement kit
- Chip removal conveyor belt
- Tool car
- Additional clamps
- Saw blade, tools, tool holder and collets
- Covering sound insulation material inside the cabinet