A preliminary list of exhibitors registered for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2022 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2020 from 18 February 2020. +++
- Loading magazine with capacity of 10 bars max.
- Profile to be loaded max. dimensions in automatic mode: Length = 3500mm Width = 125mm Height = 130mm
- Profile to be loaded min. dimensions in automatic mode: Length = 350mm Width = 40mm Height = 40mm
- Bars locking system with 2-axis controlled CNC gripper.
- Profiles gripper moved by a linear motor and prismatic guides with position reading onto magnetic tape.
Machining and screwing module:
- N° 2 automatic opposed screwing units with basket for screws loading.
- N° 5 electro-spindles at 24,000 rpm (optional up to 11), assembled so as to ensure machining operations on each side of the profile, including the inclined ones and divided per type: PVC/ALUMINIUM and IRON.
- Movement with 2 axes (Y and Z) controlled by Brushless motors.
- Profile sliding and guiding system with surfaces with ball bearings to ensure max. working speed and neat cutting.
- Retractable unloading system with workpiece deposit by grippers.
- Unloading magazine with safety photocell
- Max. unloading capacity: 15 to 20 pieces (optional unloading piano extension)
- Possibility of connection with “minitraslo” automatic steel stacker (optional)
- 5 drilling/milling units complete with high-frequency spindels
- Drive/Control unit complete with numerically controlled/PC with LCD display type TFT
- Service keys
- User’s and maintenance manual and spare parts catalogue
- 10/100 MB network card
- Screwing aluminium or steel reinforcement, with automatic screws driver.
- Drainage drilling/routing in PVC.
- Trickle vent routing.
- Wall fixing holes through steel reinforcement block.
- Holes for transoms and mullions on sash/frame profiles through steel reinforcement.
- Transversal holes on transom profiles through steel reinforcement.
- Sash/frame location holes for stays.
- Holes for hinges on sash.
- Holes for corner hinges on sash/frame.
- Holes for corner hinges on sash/frame, through steel reinforcement.
- Holes for tilt and turn windows hinges, through steel reinforcement.
- Holes for Espagnolette through steel reinforcement.
- Door lock routing in PVC.
- Door lock preparation (holes) through steel/aluminium reinforcemen.
- Door lock preparation (holes) through aluminium reinforcement.
- Door lock routing in PVC for sash/frame/transom.
- Holes for door hinges on sash/frame/transom through steel/aluminium reinforcement.
- Letter box routing for door frame/transom through PVC.
- Holes for electric release mechanisms.
- Hole for door spy-eye through steel reinforcement.
- Holes for tilt and turn windows hinges through steel reinforcement on sash/frame/transom.