A preliminary list of exhibitors registered for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2022 is available for download here.
As we receive new registrations every day, we update the list regularly.
+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2020 from 18 February 2020. +++
The MY-VENT system is the UCS integrated solution that allows the interaction with the other systems in the building, achieving correct natural ventilation, substantial energy saving and ensuring first class living comfort.
MY-VENT is made by:
- user friendly software
- simple hardware connected via WI-FI to computer, smartphones and tablets
- sensors ( internal temperature and humidity, CO2 level)
- weather station (external temperature and humidity, wind and rain)
- BMSline window actuators.
By monitoring the inside and outside changing conditions, exploiting the cool air outside, MY-VENT controls the increase of temperature or CO2 level inside.
Should the weather suddenly change, with showers or gusts of wind, the windows will automatically close to protect the building and interior from damage.
In case of Emergency, any control is overridden for immediate window opening, eventually through UCS Smoke Ventilation control panels with battery back-up.
The user friendly interface allows the selection of various scenarios: from the complete automation of the functions to different level of manual control, always providing a real time feedback of the status of the widows and values from indoor sensors and weather station.
Inputs and outputs from and to other systems are managed for a complete integration in the building
• Easy control of window automation through computer, tablet or smartphone, also away from the building
• Continuous and complete control of the windows with real-time feedback... Not just on/off operation
• In case of window opening, automatic switch-off or air conditioning or heating
• Quite operation by daily scenarios, full speed in case of emergency
• Night cooling in order to avoid or delay the air conditioning during the day
• Micro ventilation for air recycling and humidity balancing
• Control of sun blades actuators for the reduction of sun radiation and consequent control of lights
• Group windows in rooms, zones and scenes
• Full compatibility with all existing building management systems