The roller shutter drive with emergency operation
The drive SEE-NHK for roller shutters combines easy setting of end limit positions and maximum operating safety. Next to the thought out characteristics of the SEE drive (maximum construction protection and the tight closing of the construction) an operation with emergency hand crank is possible – e.g. in case of an emergency and power failure. After the SEE NHK has been cranked upwards manually, the drive programms the end limit positions automatically.
SEE NHK drives have to be installed with blocking springs or burglar proof fixations and need a fixed end limit on top. The parallel connection of various SEE NHK drives is possible.
Available in series 2 (from SW 50) up to 20 Nm included. For drives of series 2 adapters have to be ordered separately. Upon request deliverable with uni plug for an additional charge.
- Great operating safety thanks to emergency hand crank, gear ratio 1:26
- Plug and Play: End limit position setting not necessary, also not necessary after emergency operation
- Small design ( motor head and length of drive )
- Obstacle detection in downwards direction
- Learning overload protection in upwards direction, freeze on protection