The roller shutter drive with obstacle detection
Especially made for roller shutters, the SE Pro and SE Pro-RC drives combines all positive features of an easy assembly, comfort and maximal protection of the roller shutter installation in just one drive. The special motor head ensures an optimal sensibility in case an obstacle is on the way of motion. SE Pro and SE Pro-RC drives can be installed with normal safety and fixing springs. When installed with blocking springs or burglar-proof fixations the manual setting of a lower end limit is recommended.
SE Pro and SE Pro-RC drives may not be used in installations with more than one shutter in a box. The parallel connection of several SE Pro and SE Pro-RC drives is possible. After setting the end limit positions an automatic rotation detection will occur.
Drives are available in series 1 (from shaft 40) and series 2 (from shaft 50). Series 1 SE Pro and SE Pro-RC drives are delivered with adapters (shaft 40) as standard. For drives of series 2 the adapters and the plug-in connecting cables need to be ordered separately.
- Automatic setting of the end limit positions: up-down-ready!
- Sensible obstacle detection in the downwards direction
- “Reverse function”: Release of the obstacle
- Learning overload protection in upwards direction, freeze up protection
- Soft approach against the box
- Relief of upper end limit position
- Good & favourable: Installation
- with safety and fixing springs