ABOVE-STANDARD SOLUTIONS WITH 70 MM SERIES
Garnet and Garnet Selective Series, which were designed to bring a new dimension to the quality and aesthetical understanding of the window standard, increase the comfort in your living areas with the excellent heat and sound insulation. Garnet, whose all profiles have got 70 mm width and 5 chambered design together with Garnet Selective which has Class A wall thickness, are the new choices of architecture.
- Garnet and Garnet Selective systems, which provides esthetical integrity thanks to the Oval Drained Sash profile, has two different drained sash profiles options. Oval drained sash profile has the same ovality with the frame; and another drained sash profile is with sharper edges, these are also offered with Garnet 70 system, depending on the customers demand.
- All main profiles of Garnet and Garnet Selective have a width of 70 mm.
- Garnet Selective has Class A wall thickness; Garnet has Class B wall thickness
- While the system has 4 different types of oval shaped glazing beads which increase the interior width, it also offers 4 different decorative glazing bead profile alternatives.
- It can solve all the architectural details thanks to its detailed and auxiliary profiles designed compatible with its main profiles.
- Glass application until 40 mm can be done thanks to the system’s glazing bead profiles.
- Garnet and Garnet Selective series provides you options to meet decorative expectations and add value to your house with its 21 different laminated color application.
Wind Load Resistance
- Garnet 70 systems were designed according to the safety of 3.000 Pa (245 km/h) wind load resistance and the strength of 600 Pa (110 km/h) water impermeability and has successfully passed these tests.
- The Garnet Selective Series, which has Class A wall thickness for providing resistance in high wind load structures, offers perfect solutions.
- While developing Garnet system, the maximum wind load values to which the buildings can be exposed were taken into the consideration; the structure of the reinforcement steel and their locations inside the profiles were designed in the most effective way.
- System, whose detailed and grillage profiles provide solutions to meet the architectural needs, easily ensures the closure of the wide openings and necessary resistance values.
Water and Air Impermeability
- Garnet and Garnet Selective series provides high resistance to water even at high wind loads, thanks to its water drainage channels and sets designed to discharge the rainwater faster and in an easier way.
- The system did not leak any water inside and proved its high quality under tests carried out with 600 Pa (110 km/h) wind load and 4 liters of rainwater per minute.
- The profile designs of the Garnet Series were made as for the thermal conductivity coefficient values to be at minimum levels.
- Profile widths, chamber numbers and chamber widths of the system were created to keep the heat and sound insulation at the maximum levels.
- All profiles of Garnet and Garnet Selective system have a structure of 5 chambers and since the chamber widths are large, low level thermal conductivity coefficient values are provided.
- Compatible with TS EN ISO 10077-2 standards, Ug : 0,7 W/m2K, Uw : 1,05 W/m2K and Uf : 1,2 W/m2K values were accomplished with the windows system which has a size of 1,23 m x 1,43 m.
- One of the most important criteria in window systems is the sound insulation. High sound levels about 70dB in the areas close to airports, railways or crowded highways are decreased to values under 30 dB at which a child can sleep easily.
- Sound insulation up to 40 dB value can be provided with Garnet 70 series. Therefore, it is possible to create a sound environment at a high quality life level even at the loudest places.