The multifunctional, vacuum-based manipulator OKTOPUS® GLASS-Jack GL-CC 600 DES together with a mini crane, truck loader crane or telescopic forklift is suitable for handling flat and curved panes (concave or convex, bending radius ≥ 2,000 mm) and window elements.
Electrical and hydraulic drives allow 3-dimensional rotating, tilting and swiveling of the load around all 3 axes.
Interchangeable adapters allow mounting the device to mini cranes, pick & carry cranes and truck loader cranes of different manufacturers.
Together with the telehandler attachment with integrated side shift and telescopic main arm and using quick exchange adapters the GL-CC 600 DES can be connected to telescopic forklifts of different brands.
As the GLASS-Jack GL-CC 600 DES is equipped with a dual-circuit vacuum system it complies with the requirements of the EU standard DIN EN 13155 for construction site use.
Working Load Limit
concave curved panes (bending radius ≥ 2 m):
up to 600 kg
convex curved panes (bending radius ≥ 2 m):
up to 450 kg
depending on the type and number of suction pads: 145 – 170 kg
- 4 or 8 pieces Ø 300 mm for flat panes
- 12 pieces Ø 280 mm for curved panes
interchangeable suction frames for even and curved glass panes
radio remote control
battery quick change system, rechargeable battery, 24 V DC
- connecting adapter with side shift and telescopic arm
- battery quick change box with battery charger
- blow-off function
- technical documentation
- battery charger
- spare battery quick change box
Lifting and lowering:
by crane boom or telescopic forklift
Rotating suction frame:
electrically, 360° endless
Tilting suction frame:
- around horizontal axis: hydraulically, 120°
- around vertical axis: electrically, ± 35° (swivel to the left/right)
- Combined with a fork truck adapter: side shift (left/right): ± 100 mm
telescope function (forward/backward): 300 mm
Other products from
OKTOPUS® GLASS-Jack GL-CC 600 DES is assigned to following product groups:
- Machines, installations and tools (255)
- Operating systems, operating equipment (135)