The Eurotech eT-Lift tube lifters are versatile lifting and positioning devices that are suitable for almost any application. They simplify work wherever loads – wooden, plastic, metal boards or glass panes – need to be lifted quickly, easily and flexibly, moved from one storage location to another, rotated, stacked or consigned for shipment. You can effortlessly switch between loads thanks to a wide range of change tools and a quick-change mechanism on each eT-Lift.
The eT-Lift-mini with a net weight of 6 to 10 kg and lifting heights up to 1,200 mm accepts loads up to 45 kg. The eT-Lift-eco and eT-Lift-flexi with a net weight of 11 to 15 kg and standard lifting heights up to 1,700 mm can move objects up to 125 kg.
euroTECH plans and realises user-specific vacuum tube lifter concepts both for new systems and also solutions for integration into existing operating processes. From concept through to commissioning, and if desired, including optimum positioning and fastening, craning-in and control.
Other products from
Tube lifter eT-Lift is assigned to following product groups:
Machines, installations and tools (250)
- Machines, installations and tools for glass processing (37)
- Machines, installations and tools for woodworking (59)
- Machines, installations and tools for plastic processing (104)
- Machines, installations and tools for metalworking (84)
- Other types of machines, installations and tools (72)
- Operating systems, operating equipment (135)