„Window – Scantling - Quality from the Mountains“, that’s the motto from Schaffer Holz Tirol.
High mountains, dense, green forests, these are the Austrian Alps. Here the forested area is still expanding and annual tree growth is exceeding the harvest. From here, we source our century-old, slow-grown, close- grained coniferous wood from sustainable forest cultivation that is strictly ecologically monitored.
Customer satisfaction and highest quality standards are our greatest concerns. Only carefully selected timber is used for further processing. Continuous quality control and process monitoring of our laminated products through company quality assurance programs and independent external audits, as well as optimum storage confirms our philosophy.
A wide variety of dimensions is our strength. With our own sawmill we are able to offer you defect – free, laminated products in an extraordinary variety and speedy delivery, according to your specific requirements.
Tiroler Lamellierholz GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Semi-finished materials (107)
- Semi-finished materials for facades (56)
- Semi-finished materials for windows and french doors (79)
- Semi-finished materials for industrial doors and gates (35)
- Semi-finished materials for doors (75)
- Semi-finished materials for conservatories (37)
- Semi-finished materials for other types of structures (41)
- Materials, production aids (158)