Composite profiles offer superior features for many application areas when comparing to many traditional materials. Light weight, high strength and long life span are typically the basic features that outperform other materials as such, but in addition to these, also high thermal insulation and low thermal expansion are the features that speak for composites being the future material in window and door applications where energy savings are becoming more important.
Exel Composites is a leading global manufacturer of composite, i.e. glass- and carbon fibre reinforced profiles for industrial applications. Exel is utilizing continuous manufacturing technologies: pultrusion, pullwinding, continuous lamination and pre-preg moulding.
Exel offer a wide range of products – from standard shapes to the most challenging solutions for many market segments. Main business segments include Building, Construction & Infrastructure, Transportation, Energy, Paper and Electrical industries, Telecommunication, Cleaning and Maintenance, Sports and Leisure as well as Machine and General industries.
Exel Composites has manufacturing units in seven countries: Finland, Germany, Belgium, Austria, United Kingdom, Australia and China.
Learn more about Exel Composites at our website.
Exel Composites Oyj offers you products from these product groups:
- Structural and profile systems (242)
Semi-finished materials (110)
- Semi-finished materials for facades (56)
- Semi-finished materials for windows and french doors (80)
- Semi-finished materials for industrial doors and gates (35)
- Semi-finished materials for doors (76)
- Semi-finished materials for conservatories (37)
- Semi-finished materials for other types of structures (42)