SecuForte – Simple. Different. More secure.
With SecuForte, HOPPE offers a completely new standard in burglary resistance. When the window is closed or tilted, the handle and square spindle are uncoupled and the handle is automatically locked. It is a unique concept that protects against the unauthorised opening of a window from outside.
SecuForte has been registered for both a patent and a brand.
Simple. Different. More secure.
Window handles with SecuForte give burglars essentially no options for manipulating the window: As long as the handle is decoupled from the square spindle, it is virtually impossible to operate the handle from outside – even when the window is tilted. In this way, SecuForte protects not only against displacing the window fitting from outside, but also against the break-in methods of piercing the glass seal or drilling the frame in order to be able to turn the window handle from outside.
- Protection against break-ins by piercing the glass seal, drilling the frame or manipulating the hardware
- Automatic locking function when the window is closed (0°) and when tilted (180°)
- Burglary-resistant even when the window is tilted (180°)
- Certified according to RAL
- With adjustable spindle VarioFit®
- Also available with cylinder locking
More window security with SecuForte
Window handles with SecuForte are decoupled and locked when the window is closed or tilted, which means the handle and the square spindle are not connected. A burglar may be able to reach the handle by piercing the glass seal or drilling the frame and break it off the rosette using massive physical force, yet the spindle will not move.
Result: The window cannot be opened and the break-in attempt will have failed.