Symbiosis of protection and beauty
The natural look glaze mixed with our new metallic effect pigment WV 810 creates transparent, metallic surface finishes.
Exterior wood is exposed to extreme stresses. That’s why it requires special protection and care, so that it remains beautiful and intact and doesn’t grey. We have developed a special water-based coating for especially stressed wood in CETOL® WF 771 that preserves the unique wood effect and a finish which glistens in bright colours – with or without metallic effect. The natural matt, non-film-forming stain combines two protective technologies: good moistening of the wood surface without flaking, as well as very good UV and moisture protection.
Product benefits at a glance
- High UV protection
- No flaking
- Can also be used as a greying stain
- Flexible application opportunities
- High steam permeability
- Very good bonding
- Can be painted over without sanding
- Quick-drying (at least two coats possible per day)
- Can be tinted in the many colours of the Never Ending Impressions collection
- Can be combined with WV 810 effect pigment for the metallic look