Double-sided attachment panels
Premium decorative panels cover the whole door leaf – both on the inside, as well as on the outside. This results in double-sided simple, yet elegant smooth surfaces with seamless aesthetics. Only the actual door frame remains visible.
Single-sided attachment panel
In this case, only the exterior face is covered with a decorative panel over the entire surface area. On the inside, the door leaf wraps around the door panel – leaving both the door leaf and the panel visible. Premium surface-finishes embed the step joint harmoniously into the overall picture.
Rodenberg Attachment Panel
Entrance door with attachment panel on one side
On the whole, the continuous surface of an attachment panel looks more spacious. The door leaf on the outside is covered in a most elegant way.
Entrance doors with double-sided attachment panel
Planar surfaces - both outside and inside - simply demonstrate pure aesthetics. In addition, this variant excels due to optimal thermal insulation and easy-care qualities.
YAWAL PANdoor 77
This system provides modernity, lightness i timeless elegance. Thanks to applied composition, colour and material, the doors have been perfectly matched to aesthetic and architectonic trends on the market. PANdoor TM 77 System has been developed for modern entrance doors.
This solution allows to construct leaves in one plane with relation to the frame (invisible leaf profile). Thanks to use of innovative thermal breaks, this product is characterized by excellent thermal properties and temperature stresses caused by temperature differences are eliminated.
- The product is available in three versions- one side faced, two side faced and two side faced with decorativeframe,
- The product is easy and quick to assembly,
- Possibility of using panels with arbitrary design with stainless steel details and decorative milling pattern,
- High thermal insulation,
- Colour durability and easy of clean-up,
- A wide range of colours incl. RAL colours and structural colours,
- High aesthetic thanks to use of hidden hinges